Every year brings new challenges and focuses, this year GLAA is engaged in the following activities on our members' behalf:
- Fiber committee
- -- The fiber committee has created an educational PowerPoint presentation that can be used by members. Just contact the a member of the fiber committee
- -- The fiber committee is also looking for additional outlets for our members' fiber
- The marketing committee is actively looking for additional ways of advertising members' farms. Specific areas include: a co-brandable video ad and advertising venues for GLAA to promote member farms
- The education committee is just forming and will be focusing on helping members put together educational materials and seminars.
- The website has a new look and a new focus--education, news, and resources for our members and new alpaca owners. All of our members are listed on the website as a part of their membership and inquiries and leads generated by the website are sent to our members. GLAA members also have to opportunity to contribute photos and content for additional mentions on the website.